Sunday 28 April 2013

Trip to Mechelen | Shopping in Leuven



Hullo, my sweets!

I went to Mechelen with my class on Friday. We had to fill in this 50 page book by looking around and it was so boring. It rained for the whole day, which made us even more miserable. The only thing we looked forward to was shopping in the afternoon. I bough some leggings from H&M (which everyone except from my mum hates..), a soft pink beanie -also from H&M-, some bunchers from Vero Moda (no photo, I didn't think it would be that interesting to see;;), some sweets, crisps and some Ushuaia deodorant. It smells so good ; A ; On saturday my mum and I went to town to buy some new running shoes for me! We bought Nike She Runs Purple, Silver and Turquoise trainers; and I'm so in love with them! Comfy, easy to run in and cute~ ♥ A little flashy maybe but... *hehe* We also got some socks, a pair of kaki trousers and a "big girls blouse". I got it in a huge size because I plan on wearing it open and it looked better in that size. (;

Anyways, here are the photos!
(In order:)

  1. Shoes
  2. Shoes
  3. New outfit (not very summery, but it's not been warm here yet so~ )
  4. A painting my sister bought for me in Paris on Friday
  5. The leggings
  6. Beanie with sunglasses on top
  7. Deodorant
  8. Sporty- Shoes- area in my room
  9. Legs
  10. Photo of my I-pod after my work-out today















No comments:

Post a Comment

Light Pink Pointer