Friday 4 January 2013

KPOP Groups I Like

Hi ♥

I figured I needed to post a little something more personal today. (:
Here's a list of the groups I love listening to, and my bias in each one. ♥
Comment below of you share the same bias(es) as me and if you want to tell me your favorite groups, that's great too!


Infinite- In Infinite, it's so hard to pick a bias. They're so special, charming in their own ways. But for me, it's Nam Woohyun. Infinite is my favorite group.

SHINee- Love SHINee to bits. Kim Kibum here ♥

Block B- Noo ;A; I love each one of them! I can't choose between Park Kyung, Taeil or U-Kwon.

B.A.P.- Zelo is sort of the same age as me, and I really like his voice, just everything about him is perfect. But then Daehyun and Youngjae are gorgeous too...

EXO- EXO-M: Huang Zitao, Lay or Luhan. 
          EXO-K: Sehun
(HunHan worshipper here >.<)

LunaFly- Yun ♥

BigBang- T.O.P.

Wonder Girls- Sunye

2NE1- Park Bom

For solo artists (and bands);

LeeHi, K.Will, Nell, Ailee.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Light Pink Pointer